Lancashire CCC

Good effort to get near their total in the end, but that's the story of our season especially in this competition. Should have beaten Notts and Worcestershire but somehow threw it away. To be honest at the half way stage of our innings today we were in a great position but same old lancs... our batsmen get in and don't push on.

My next door neighbour got smacked for 70 off his 10 overs, could be some cat kicking when he gets home :-)
It isn't Jordan Clarke by any chance? If it is he dropped an absolute dolly of a catch aswell so I would board up your windows :)

Getting battered by bottom of the table, div 2 here we come. Changes needed from top to bottom, we've been shit for far too long.

Gonna be an interesting Roses battle in the Championship match currently taking place.

Yorks - 192 all out

Lancs 92-8 ffs !!

That Hameed I've decided is shite as well,so many big hopes for him,but he's been woeful - 78 runs in 11 innings this season up to now

Shambolic batting yet again, same shit every game. Without Davies and Jennings this season would have been embarrassing. Div 2 here we come!

Something wrong at Lancs - good players - totally losing their way. Relegation is gonna happen and a few changes behind the scenes are required. Our batting has been a problem for a few years but it doesn’t get addressed - we must have the softest middle order in the game.

Something wrong at Lancs - good players - totally losing their way. Relegation is gonna happen and a few changes behind the scenes are required. Our batting has been a problem for a few years but it doesn’t get addressed - we must have the softest middle order in the game.

Maybe they should go full T20 all the time. They could do and are doing a lot worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.