Match Thread | Manchester City vs Liverpool (26/07/18 @ 1am)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have already won this trophy. No need to play. Our kids only lost 1-0 to Dortmund whilst a full strength dippers team got pasted 3 - 1.

BBC saying that dippers " again without a number of key players after the World Cup " , so your comment is very harsh, and clearly biased - unlike the BBC .

Anyone noticed just how many pre-season games Liverpool are playing? My count is 9 games! City on the other hand only have 3 (plus the Community Shield). That's almost 1/4 of a PL season before a competitive ball has been kicked.

When do we get some of our big guns back? Wouldn't it be funny if we beat them with a scratch team.

I seen on Instagram that B.Silva on his way to the states so might play a part. The others will prob join next week. I think someone mentioned Mendy is skipping his holidays due to his injury last season so might be close.

Anyone noticed just how many pre-season games Liverpool are playing? My count is 9 games! City on the other hand only have 3 (plus the Community Shield). That's almost 1/4 of a PL season before a competitive ball has been kicked.

Think Chelsea similar games to us prior to CS. Think most teams cant get much out of early pre season games as all the players are still on hols.

Kick off is 01:00 (BST) Thursday morning (26th), Wednesday night in America.

Important to remember that they are further ahead in their pre-season despite getting beat last night and they have far more 1st team players available. This is their 6th pre-season game.

In my opinion we have to play a stronger team for 90mins and make just a few subs just to make it competitive, other wise I don't know what our young lads are going to learn from this.

Last edited:
Kick off is 01:00 Thursday Morning/Wednesday night.

Important to remember that they are further ahead in their pre-season despite getting beat last night and they have far more 1st team players available. This is their 6th pre-season game.

In my opinion we have to play a stronger team for 90mins and make just a few subs just to make it competitive, other wise I don't know what our young lads are going to learn from this.

Don't forget the " we beat City trophy " is at stake .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.