Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s spot on for that and must spend ages buying and getting tickets out...the page is great, my only issue is away tickets as clearly some use it to get the points when not going, meaning people jump the queue. I know a lad who got a Southampton away via that site and he isn’t even a season ticket holder. Anyway back to the community shield and fingers crossed now sales have picked up we get 20k+ there...my 5 have just arrived so can’t wait!

What about people who dont have 14k points but can get away tickets from supporters clubs? Thats how i get mine. They dont all get allocated to fans with high ticket points. Other ways of getting away tickets that are fully legal.

Looks like, according to the website there are 14 blocks left out of the 30 blocks available. So seems tickets are starting to shift. Waiting for my 2 to arrive! How long have people waited from buying to tickets arriving?
Cheers

Lovely thank you!
Just to clarify, have we got the end with the Green Man pub and the usual roundabout shenanigans!?

We have got the Green Man. I am not sure if the roundabout is still accessible (as an unofficial beer garden) or not because there has been tons of building on that side of Wembley in the last year or so.

Ordered 5 on 12th July. Not turned up yet.

Ordered 3 on 20th July. They have been delivered

Usual shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.