Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

Undoubtedly Liverpool fans - though United fans from outside Manchester are just as bad. Most United fans from Manchester keep their traps firmly shut these days.

Are we turning into what the rags were when we couldn't challenge them pre takeover? In other words hating our perceived closest rivals. For me it's the rags and always will be.

United. But Liverpool and particularly the bbc love in for them is often easy reason to hate them more. I feel we are starting to enter a rivalry with them akin to that which they have with the rags, certainly from our side. Okay so they have won more than us, but their self-loving and rhetoric about being the best and having the best fans makes it easy to hate them. We are due a win over them. Beating them by 25 points in the league wasn't enough. The CL defeat made them feel they were better. We will have to prove to them this seaaon we are the best team.

You can see a shift in the fact there's more posts on the Liverpool thread, before last season that'd be unfathomable. From a United stand point you can now understand why they hate them so much and many consider them their main rivals, as rubbing their deluded faces in it must bring more joy out of beating any other team.

Fans of both are insufferable. They feel they are entitled to win. But at least Ushited had a reason to feel that way, as far as a reason is possible.

So I guess I should hate Liverpool more, but I don't. I hate Liverpool slightly less, as Utd will always be our rival club. Our nemisis. They could sink to Division four, and hopefully one day they will, they'd still be number one rival / grudge though.

Once upon a time I found it amusing when Liverpool got a one-up over certain teams (Utd, Chelsea, AFC, Everton). Their fans have gotten worse and worse each year and that's gone out the window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.