90Min: David Silva reveals he will 'probably' leave at end of contract

Funny too he’s still here, I remember many s rag insisting he was using us as a stepping stone. Yet here we are all these years and trophies later.
He was using us. Using us to fulfill his ambition of winning multiple trophies. The beautiful bastard!! :-)

he will go as one of the best players EVER to have pulled on the blue shirt Not looking forward to the day he goes At least we wont have to see him in another teams colours, well not in England anyway it would be worse than your missus cheating on you!!

He will leave City as an all time great and probably will leave on high.
Though 2020 could be a tough summer,Kun will leave in 2020 and so will Silva and maybe even Kompany around that time

in my opinion he is the best player ever to wear the city shirt be a sad day when he hangs it up for the finl time i hope ppl will appreciate wat hes done for english football alone showing no matter wat size you are u can succeed b4 him everyone wanted big strong players

in my opinion he is the best player ever to wear the city shirt be a sad day when he hangs it up for the finl time i hope ppl will appreciate wat hes done for english football alone showing no matter wat size you are u can succeed b4 him everyone wanted big strong players
In english for us old fogeys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.