Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going mainly because I can’t be arsed spending the money or the hassle of traveling down on the Sunday and getting back for work, I did go to Hamburg for a friendly a few years back before the big name signings , so hopefully I can retain my status as a supporter

Not going mainly because I can’t be arsed spending the money or the hassle of traveling down on the Sunday and getting back for work, I did go to Hamburg for a friendly a few years back before the big name signings , so hopefully I can retain my status as a supporter
Boo:)

Does everyone not going have to come on and give the reason for not attending. I come on here to see what people are doing on the day, possible team, not every other post of I've got no money, don't like Wembley, not playing full team, can't be arsed. If the people who are not going want reassurance, i don't think people will feel any less of you, you are all top blues, if you feel a bit of guilt for not suppoting the team next Sunday that's all in your head and need to sort that out for yourselves and live with the guilt.

Does everyone not going have to come on and give the reason for not attending. I come on here to see what people are doing on the day, possible team, not every other post of I've got no money, don't like Wembley, not playing full team, can't be arsed. If the people who are not going want reassurance, i don't think people will feel any less of you, you are all top blues, if you feel a bit of guilt for not suppoting the team next Sunday that's all in your head and need to sort that out for yourselves and live with the guilt.
No money, holiday etc. Fair enough, there are a number of valid excuses (although holiday is debatable - you must have known the fixtures in advance..) Can’t be arsed / not playing a full team etc - then you aren’t a full fan. The team we are playing will be better than any team that played for us in the 1980/90s etc. It’s Wembley. We are there cos we are Champions. Not because we finished 22nd in the second division. I used to hate United because their fans “expected victory” and were blasé to success. Some of our fans are now the same

Ballot system is only a fairer way if you haven't got enough points to get a ticket. It's not that fair if you've spent fortunes following the team around the country. And does anyone really trust the City ticket office to competently run a ballot? They are barely capable of selling the tickets as it is

How can you spend money following your club around the country if you never have the chance, It is basically a closed shop that stops fans who have even held season tickets all their match going life to ever have the experience.

The main gripe is that so many appear to go to corporate members who are probably offsetting the cost against their business and maybe have less points than others

Most of the negativity won’t be travelling to London.

I am going to the Green Man. Gormthe Arsenal final we went to the Wether spoons in Farringdon that was a decent mix of City and Arse fans, as well as cheap booze
looking forward to this ... 2 nights stay in the smoke and meeting up with guys not seen since season end

That's the spirit. Would like to meet a few of you before hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.