City vs Bayern- Pre-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree our Argies could/should be back. They weren't involved longer at the World Cup than for example Salah. So yes strange that. I am just hoping we will profit from this in the long end of the season.

Argentina played in the 2nd round but Egypt went out in the group stages.

Hope it pays off,2 weeks tomorrow the prem starts again so i'm a tad twitchy
We'll be ready. Whatever results transpire in these pre-season games are irrelevant. The main thing is to avoid injury to key players; giving a run out to upcoming prospects and putting players you want to sell in the shop window serving are also objectives.

Last edited:
Strange to include Denayer and Roberts in that...

Casual American Fan: “So, what’s it like playing for City?”

Denayer/Roberts: “Err... it’s great! Once in a lifetime experience!”

[Casual American Fan walking away...]

Denayer/Roberts: [whispering to eachother] “Literally, once in a lifetime.”

Strange to include Denayer and Roberts in that...

Casual American Fan: “So, what’s it like playing for City?”

Denayer/Roberts: “Err... it’s great! Once in a lifetime experience!”

[Casual American Fan walking away...]

Denayer/Roberts: [whispering to eachother] “Literally, once in a lifetime.”

Just bernie and zinch says it all,we have nobody there

If we're sticking with 3 at the back I'm guessing Nmecha might make way for Sane just so he gets 60mins.

Sane-
Mahrez
Mendy Foden Bernardo Bolton
Zinchenko
Laporte E.Garcia Denayer
Bravo

If we're going back to a 433

Sane Nmecha Mahrez
Foden Bernardo
Mendy Zinchenko Bolton
Laporte E.Garcia
Bravo

We're so undercooked for the start of the season it's hilarious

Seeing something close to a first team starting line-up would be cool I guess...

Bayern has all four wingers available - 3 of the 4 fullbacks but only the second striker, only Sanches in midfield and as Martinez will not play tonight none of the regular defenders. The rest is mainly U19 players or players that played U19 last season and are now promoted to the U23.

The World Cup starters (without James who ended his holiday in Miami but will not play and Tolisso who has holidays until August 11th) have started their training in Munich last Wednesday. They first work out a physical foundation and August 2nd to 9th will be a trainings camp at the Tegernsee to work on the gameplay.

An analysis about the Juventus match: https://miasanrot.com/icc-juventus/

Actually I hope on a good match tonight - I do not really care about the result. But it is two teams that want the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.