Where do you stand on the Charlatans?

Vaguely remember some sort of inscident Staffordshire way , ,might of been something to do with a post office .dont know about the bike .

Rob died in monmouth in 1996 driving home from the pub (without his seatbelt on, having been drinking. Got thrown though the sun roof - he was in one car with someone else and was racing the rest of the band in another car back to the studios, clipped a kerb on a corner and if he had his belt on he would've lived). What you'd thinking of is when he went to prison for being the "getaway driver" of an armed robbery a few years earlier, claimed that he genuinely didn't know what his mate was about to do.

My sister was a huge fan back then, that's why i know this stuff (it sinks in whether you want it to or not!). He died while we were on holiday, she'd met them a lot and was devastated. All my mum could do was say as my sister moped around was how it's ruined her holiday (familes eh).

The rag guitarist is Mark Collins, joined after the first album after they stitched up Jon Baker the original guiatr player. And the nice one Jon Brookes died of cancer a couple of years ago :(

Their manager of the time was a huge blue, Steve Harrison.

Rob died in monmouth in 1996 driving home from the pub (without his seatbelt on, having been drinking. Got thrown though the sun roof - he was in one car with someone else and was racing the rest of the band in another car back to the studios, clipped a kerb on a corner and if he had his belt on he would've lived). What you'd thinking of is when he went to prison for being the "getaway driver" of an armed robbery a few years earlier, claimed that he genuinely didn't know what his mate was about to do.

My sister was a huge fan back then, that's why i know this stuff (it sinks in whether you want it to or not!). He died while we were on holiday, she'd met them a lot and was devastated. All my mum could do was say as my sister moped around was how it's ruined her holiday (familes eh).

The rag guitarist is Mark Collins, joined after the first album after they stitched up Jon Baker the original guiatr player. And the nice one Jon Brookes died of cancer a couple of years ago :(

Their manager of the time was a huge blue, Steve Harrison.
Thanks for clearing that up for me , what a tragic waste of a life , I was 26 then with a better memory!

Fair enough if you didn’t like the Chameleons but not sure why it’s a ‘weirdo’ thing to be a big fan of their stuff. And their frontman Mark Burgess (no relation to Tim) a true Blue, as well.

Sometimes pal,just accept,a man needs to be told.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.