A general word of thanks to our match-going fans ….

blue banks

Before the new Season starts I just wanted to post a quick message of appreciation to all of our loyal match-going fans.

As an Irish-based Blue, I haven’t been in a position to travel over and support my team in the flesh - hopefully that’ll change in the next few years.

I know we all love our team and it’s (mostly) a pleasure and a privelidge to attend games, but still, following the team, home or away, week in, week out, requires alot of sacrifices to be made.

Alot of money needs to be saved, time needs to be set aside, family events/work events need to be managed/rescheduled, research needs to be done - all the while going through the ups and downs of a long Season.

So, from my little corner of our Fanbase, I just wanted to say well done, and I for one appreciate your efforts.

Get a dinghy I am sailing blaring in the background and get over here, just don’t leave early:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.