General transfer rumours

Just went to boots on market street and who was in front of me in the queue? Txiki! He was getting his prescription of something or other. So naturally I asked him if we’re buying a DM. His words were “we will try”. So no juicy update I’m afraid, but we are still looking to bring in someone :)

Oh, and I now know Txiki’s address, since he had to confirm it. Does that make me ITK?

9uvk0h.jpg

If he receives his prescription in that size carrier bag, is he quite alright? :-)

Just went to boots on market street and who was in front of me in the queue? Txiki! He was getting his prescription of something or other. So naturally I asked him if we’re buying a DM. His words were “we will try”. So no juicy update I’m afraid, but we are still looking to bring in someone :)

Oh, and I now know Txiki’s address, since he had to confirm it. Does that make me ITK?

9uvk0h.jpg

With a bag that size It looks like we could be in for another record breaking season!
Hurry up Txiki, get them back before anyone catches you on their phone camera, and posts it on the internet.

Ps, don’t know why the bags so big? Yaya gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.