New Kits 2018/19

That’s on the numbers on the back

Here’s Paris’ example:
special-nike-paris-saint-germain-18-19-away-kit-font%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Wrong that’s their away not the Nike third template the third kit will look like this apparently
roma-18-19-third-ki-%25282%2529.jpg

Hardly representative of the fan base is it? I’ve never even heard of Hello City. And only 165 people voted for it and they probably come from the USA and Malaysia and don’t realise we’ve had navy socks for nearly double the amount of time we’ve had sky socks throughout our history

This

That’s true about the history of navy sock, but in my experience blue with maroon or white are the most popular.

Having said that, I bet we’ve worn blue socks for most of everyone’s life time who watches us today.
In my experience, navy are more popular. Does my experience count towards your experience now that you’re aware of it?

In my experience, navy are more popular. Does my experience count towards your experience now that you’re aware of it?
That depends, have you professional experience with maths and, more specifically, number theory?

I wouldn’t get too worked up about it tbh.

Never seen any poll where navy won though. There was one a year or two back on another City site and blue and maroon won by miles.

Navy never really going to be that popular with anyone who started going to games in the last 25 years or so. We’ve barely worn them since then (with two of the laser blue kits).

Guessing they’re more popular with those who enjoyed the late 80’s and early 90’s, which is the only time they’ve been worn consistently over the last 60 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.