Musical Groups/Artists/Bands you like, but know one else seems to.

Me and my mate got into these guys after seeing them support cooper temple clause in 03 at the academy, became a bit pally with them and ended up having a few beers with them after a couple of gigs, lead singer was a city fan if I remember rightly.

Been into the saw doctors for about 30 years, great songs and fantastic live.

Me and my mate got into these guys after seeing them support cooper temple clause in 03 at the academy, became a bit pally with them and ended up having a few beers with them after a couple of gigs, lead singer was a city fan if I remember rightly.

the saw doctors are really good.

someone mentioned barenaked ladies earlier, also very good.

I love Marillion
I imagine I am the only one on here.

Pre or post Fish?

Saw them a lot with Fish in the 80's, Script for a Jesters Tear and Fugazi are good albums, then Fish started to believe the hype and became a cock.

Really like Hogarth as a singer and writer and how the band have developed over the years, saw them at the Symphony Hall in Birmingham in April and still putting on a great show.

First time I saw The Rain Band was on the stage in City Square and downloaded the EP soon after, I have seen a couple of bands who have played City square at venues around the country - The Struts played city square twice a couple of years ago are now the main support act for the Foo Fighters in America and Dave Groul has gone on record saying there the best support act they've had.

Went to see the Saw Doctors when they released the All The Way From Tuam LP back in 1992, great gig.

Now I prefer to go an see and listen to local up and coming bands or artists from the USA as they play small venues rather than going to the arena or stadiums
UK- Slow Readers Club, The Blinders, Alias Kid,
USA Brian Fallon, Dave Hause, Jason Isbel, JD MCphearson, Matthew Ryan, Vintage Trouble

Pre or post Fish?

Saw them a lot with Fish in the 80's, Script for a Jesters Tear and Fugazi are good albums, then Fish started to believe the hype and became a cock.

Really like Hogarth as a singer and writer and how the band have developed over the years, saw them at the Symphony Hall in Birmingham in April and still putting on a great show.

both pre and post fish, haven't seen them live for about 5 years.
dont really like fish's solo stuff, except maybe vigil in a wilderness of mirrors

dont really like fish's solo stuff, exceps

Saw Fish at a MTV disaster recovery site in London in the late nineties where he was a video DJ, stuck up his own arse, camp, ignorant fucker .

First time I saw The Rain Band was on the stage in City Square and downloaded the EP soon after, I have seen a couple of bands who have played City square at venues around the country - The Struts played city square twice a couple of years ago are now the main support act for the Foo Fighters in America and Dave Groul has gone on record saying there the best support act they've had.

Went to see the Saw Doctors when they released the All The Way From Tuam LP back in 1992, great gig.

Now I prefer to go an see and listen to local up and coming bands or artists from the USA as they play small venues rather than going to the arena or stadiums
UK- Slow Readers Club, The Blinders, Alias Kid,
USA Brian Fallon, Dave Hause, Jason Isbel, JD MCphearson, Matthew Ryan, Vintage Trouble
I always remember a band I seen back in 97 or 98 called pure9, caught them in town in a pub or bar I can't think of but they was rocking.

dont really like fish's solo stuff, except maybe vigil in a wilderness of mirrors
Tried the albums after Fish and it just isn't the same for me. I was at uni when they first hit it big, and they were very popular - but we were a bunch of nerds;-)

Still listen to them, Tux On is my favourite.

The Blue Nile

They were darlings of the muso chin strokers, from their inception in the eighties, to their last album, 14 years ago.
Yet I only know of a couple of people who've heard them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.