United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it's now the 5th highest according to Deloitte's report in April.

1. rags £581.2 million
2. Real Madrid £579.7 million
3. Barcelona £557.1 million
4. Bayern £505.1 million
5. City £453.5

That's some progress seeing as we were on the bones of our arse 10 years ago.

Thanks. Where are you and @Vienna_70 getting the revenue figures from?

If I were them I'd terminate his contract immediately on the grounds of bringing the club into disrepute and appoint Zidane in time for the new season. At least he'd get them playing football.
Ok so they'd end up in court with peg but it would still be cheaper than some of his flops

That was a crazy sight. To see a manager at a top club insult said club, insult their history, insinuate that his players weren't as good as Sevilla's, insult the fans, throw everyone in the club's hierarchy under the bus, among other things, was surreal.

It's as if he lacks any semblance of self awareness. Impulsive, extemporaneous rants with the intent to protect himself and deflect from his struggles that aren't very well-thought out at all and have created more damage than the performances themselves.

He's going on a spree, burning bridges and breaking relationship and spreading and atmosphere of toxicity. I don't think there's a chance he's going before Christmas because the United board was patient with his predessors. If they end up below Liverpool and fail to put up a challenge, I can't see him staying though.

That was a crazy sight. To see a manager at a top club insult said club, insult their history, insinuate that his players weren't as good as Sevilla's, insult the fans, throw everyone in the club's hierarchy under the bus, among other things, was surreal.

It's as if he lacks any semblance of self awareness. Impulsive, extemporaneous rants with the intent to protect himself and deflect from his struggles that aren't very well-thought out at all and have created more damage than the performances themselves.

He's going on a spree, burning bridges and breaking relationship and spreading and atmosphere of toxicity. I don't think there's a chance he's going before Christmas because the United board was patient with his predessors. If they end up below Liverpool and fail to put up a challenge, I can't see him staying though.

the TRUMP of the football world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.