United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev did a good one last season,didn't let it touch the grass,can't recall the game,almost as good,when dave goes i shall remember him for that pass forever

The one against Stoke, where he looked to his right, but passed to Leroy on his left?

Or the through ball to Sergio against the buswreckers?

That was pretty good too.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/01/real...due-jose-mourinhos-playing-style-7784965/amp/

d332c22e20d7dee4257b0de940cfe9bd.gif

The one against Stoke, where he looked to his right, but passed to Leroy on his left?

Or the through ball to Sergio against the buswreckers?

That was pretty good too.
Not sure of the game, he was on the right and the ball came to him and he controlled and passed it foward or sideways without letting it touch the grass,i'll see if i can find it,the one across to leroy v stoke was a thing of beauty as well,he is one of the best players we have ever had,by the time he leaves i think i will feel the same about him as i do dave

Not sure of the game, he was on the right and the ball came to him and he controlled and passed it foward or sideways without letting it touch the grass,i'll see if i can find it,the one across to leroy v stoke was a thing of beauty as well,he is one of the best players we have ever had,by the time he leaves i think i will feel the same about him as i do dave

Everton away?

Ederson to Leroy in the centre circle. Out to KdB , who crossed it for Gabriel.

I'm sure that was away to Spurs. Sent Jesus through but he put it wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.