Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have sold 23k tickets for a meaningless game every fan should be proud . Don’t think we took 23k v united.
Iv sold a fair few to pals who thought Wembley tickets was a pipe dream ..
il watch an cheer in Greece .. well done blues

Anyone describing this match as a meaningless friendly shouldn’t feel guilty if they now choose to join the City hoardes at the game. The more the merrier!

Ticket office told me this afternoon we've sold 22k to date. We had 29k allocated & have not released tickets in a number of level 5 blocks yet. Let me buy two tickets in person after initially telling me Wembley tickets can only be sold online or over the phone - ridiculous! Still have to post my tickets & may get them before the weekend - could have saved them a first class stamp!

Yes we are.

6 tickets ordered on 12th July not arrived yet. Spoke to ticket office they gave me a tracker number. Royal mail said that had been delivered. It had with other tickets. I keep envelopes with the tickets to dish out on our bus.

Told city via supporter services. I get a PM saying 'lost' tickets are being sent as they have had a backlog.

They also said if I don't hear anything by Friday to contact them. Then no doubt I have to go ticket office at Wembley.

When by Friday if we not sold out we not going to. Simply cancel lost tickets and issue new ones for me. I will even go to City and collect them.

Mine finally turned up today (on 24hour delivery not the 48 quoted) just glad I don't have to fuck about at Wembley box office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.