Kodi/SPMC

@waspish one more thing haha I know you use pure soccer addon, you may see it updated later today /tomorrow he's doing a few tweeks ready for the new season

Nice. Top developer this lad always keeping you informed on tweeter plus updates regular. I mainly use incursion because he added Furk which still works well just noticed the episode part ain’t working at the moment and if he has stopped updating that won’t come back which is a shame. The episode is ideal it shows all shows what were on the night before and it’s makes it easiier.

Nice. Top developer this lad always keeping you informed on tweeter plus updates regular. I mainly use incursion because he added Furk which still works well just noticed the episode part ain’t working at the moment and if he has stopped updating that won’t come back which is a shame. The episode is ideal it shows all shows what were on the night before and it’s makes it easiier.
Yeah I'm in his telegram group, hell of a nice lad, yeah blamo was going on about furk a couple of days ago, tbh I can't remember what he was saying about it so maybe that's why there's a problem?

Yeah I'm in his telegram group, hell of a nice lad, yeah blamo was going on about furk a couple of days ago, tbh I can't remember what he was saying about it so maybe that's why there's a problem?

I used use his death stream repo that has furk account options but it stop pulling the links and why I moved to incursion which show the links.

I used use his death stream repo that has furk account options but it stop pulling the links and why I moved to incursion which show the links.
Ah OK, I deleted the chat history so I can't go back to see what he was on about, character and half that bloke, I can always predict when he going to update something, if someone complains something isn't working he loses his rag saying its end users fault, then when he's calmed down he updates ha

Ah OK, I deleted the chat history so I can't go back to see what he was on about, character and half that bloke, I can always predict when he going to update something, if someone complains something isn't working he loses his rag saying its end users fault, then when he's calmed down he updates ha

Yeah noticed that;) he might be a character where you praise him for his work then throw in do you mind looking at this;))

Haha seen him moaning about 11pm last night, got up this morn and repo and placenta were updated at 4am ha, 4 working links for bt 1 in puresoccer a 1080, 2 720's and a sd so far

Pure soccer is the biz and the problem is if it gets really popular sky will go after him big time.

Pure soccer is the biz and the problem is if it gets really popular sky will go after him big time.
Possibly mate I imagine he's taken the right precautions to stay invisible though haha, apparently the powers that be seem more interested in movie /TV vod atm , I know of a couple of premium services that have taken them down to keep the heat off

JEEEEBUSS!!

I've just downloaded the '7of9' apk for Kodi and in the repo there's a section called 'Sexy Sports'.

The first hit is of a Portuguese long jumper called Evelise Veiga.

OMG!

The most legal non-arrest-able perving you can do.

Ever!

I dropped so many F-Bombs in 3 minutes I was disgusted with myself!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.