Charity Shield - Post Match Thread

Silva was great. Definitely man of the match. And as we suspected heir apparent to David Silva. What on earth did city see in jorghinio that gundogan can't provide? It's the only thing that concerns me about City. Sanchez, Fred and now Jorghinio. Chasing players that don't seem to have been a good fit for the team or better than what we currently have. Really happy with how we look but I just hope there are no more pursuits of players who may look good in are team, but in reality wouldnt improve it anymore than it currently is.

I wanted Jorginho but had one concern that he might not be able to play that role. I said many times that this bollocks about him being 'press resistant' is utter shite & he will get mugged.

But I thought he could play another position anyhow as he's an excellent footballer.

Now, I'm fucking delighted we didn't sign him, as he moves like a turd in long grass.

Foden and Bernardo were the standout players for me.

Aguero, Dinho, Stones, Laporte, Mendy all very good, as well.

Sane didn’t look quite up to it but he has a tendency of looking that way early on before becoming one of our most influential players.

Mahrez looked as if he was trying a tad too hard but there were enough flashes of what he can bring to take plenty of encouragement from today’s showing.

Gomes was masterful in his midfield role—he didn’t even need to touch the ball to ensure we got our first bit of silverware of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.