Who now then?...

Don't think he would have mentioned signing a new DM unless we were confident of doing it. Zinchenko didn't even travel to London, and he was not injured, so I think something is going on. Didn't someone mention that we're interested in Ndombele? Would be my dream signing

I agree with him not saying anything if we didn’t have a name and a bid being readied. If Zinchenko didn’t go it means he didn’t want to be risked in case we have to transfer him out. But Pep has said someone special as I think ndombele is good I don’t think he’s at that level pep is seeking right now

I agree with him not saying anything if we didn’t have a name and a bid being readied. If Zinchenko didn’t go it means he didn’t want to be risked in case we have to transfer him out. But Pep has said someone special as I think ndombele is good I don’t think he’s at that level pep is seeking right now
Don't think 'special' necessarily means world class. Could be a young talent that has great potential

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.