BBC: "How to stop Man City"

There were times last season when we were simply awesome.
The way we dismantled an excellent Napoli team.
How we romped away from Stoke when they annoyed us by pulling the score back to 3-2.
The first half of the home Derby when we ran the rags ragged demonstrated the real gap between us and second in the league.
So many moments like that during the last season.
However, it was an utter disgrace that the stand out team of the Premier league did not grace the stage for the Champions league final.
We were cheated out of that appearance and anyone with half an eye open would have understood....
I agree.

Those two matches were footballing perfection imo, espesh away. I still struggle to believe that was not our limit under Pep. The way both teams played for me was what football is meant to be. I like to think i am articulate with the spoken or written word when i need to be but i find myself searching for the correct term to describe these matches. I rarely re-watch matches but the away match i have seen at least 10 times.
I know what u mean blue.Awesome

Fair article, though there is that slight taint of ‘how come there have never been any similar attempts to unpick other league winners in the past?’

The answer is of course that none of them have been anywhere near as dominant as we were last year - making it a particular point of interest (and keeping PL interest levels up by suggesting that there is hope).

By the way, here’s my guaranteed method of how to beat Usain Bolt:
1. Get out of the blocks faster than he does.
2. Run faster than he does for the whole race.

If only someone had followed my blueprint...

Fair article, though there is that slight taint of ‘how come there have never been any similar attempts to unpick other league winners in the past?’

The answer is of course that none of them have been anywhere near as dominant as we were last year - making it a particular point of interest (and keeping PL interest levels up by suggesting that there is hope).

By the way, here’s my guaranteed method of how to beat Usain Bolt:
1. Get out of the blocks faster than he does.
2. Run faster than he does for the whole race.

If only someone had followed my blueprint...

Bolt actually was not first out of the blocks. Often down at 30 metres. Rarely down at 100

They think by not reporting our victories and the Wonderful football we play will stop us. Propaganda and bias against us is beyond belief. Just turned breakfast tv on waiting for sports news. Nearly 15 minutes of sport and not one mention of the curtain raiser for the number 1 sport in this country. Shocking! Women's golf, women's hockey (Ireland), handgliding, International event in Glasgow and a mention on the cricket from Saturday. Did that game really happen yesterday or did I dream it. The greatest team this country has ever seen, showpiece start of the season playing beautiful football not even worth a mention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.