Hypothetical Question

5-1charlton so I could go out afterwards to a different pub and not meet my first wife

I'll go for something slightly different to everyone else. Hamburg at home, the best atmosphere I have ever seen at a city game

Not read the thread so might have been posted the dippers away when Anelka scored and we actually won

Not one QPR Aguero yet? Crazy! That’s the obvious

United semi

I'm guessing people couldn't cope with that thought lol.
For me, to go back knowing the end result would take the gloss off that one.
I'll go for Stoke in the final - first time I saw us lift a trophy in my lifetime, daughter was embarrassed by my floods of tears!!

5-1 Charlton. GOIN UP GOIN UP!! A truly magical game for a 12 year old Stetcho. Just getting goosebumps writing this. CITY R BACK CITY R BACK ELLO ELLLLOOOO

I'll go for something slightly different to everyone else. Hamburg at home, the best atmosphere I have ever seen at a city game
Following on the same theme but going back a bit further as I'm (almost!) one of the FOCs, I'll go for the Cup Winners Cup SF against Schalke in 69/70. As the players lined up for the KO this roar spread around the ground and built to a crescendo as the game started, a real "hairs on the back of the neck" moment that has always stuck with me. It certainly fired up the team, 1-0 down from the first leg, as we blew them away in the first 25 minutes, going 3-0 up with Alan Oakes and Neil Young on top form and strolling to a 5-1 win and our first European final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.