Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not ideal he's 5th placed, having to get past 4 full internationals to get on the pitch. I don't know why people try to argue such obviously stupid positions on here sometimes.

As I explained, given the situation of 2 of those 4 he's not really 5th choice. Thinking it's an obviously stupid position is itself stupid

This idea that certain players are first in line is not something that will hold any sway with Pep.
You play well and train well and have a good attitude and you will play. If any of those stop, you will not.
I expect Foden and Bernardo to compete on almost equal terms with some of the more stellar names this season. It's going to be very interesting.

It's probably true though, if he started against Arsenal and 1 of the other 3 league fixtures before the international call up, he'd probably get called up at least to train and be part of the squad.
It wasnt the International part of the comment i was referring to.Bloody hell,just being English gets you 80% to a cap these days.

Who would you have him replace in our 11?

It wasnt the International part of the comment i was referring to.Bloody hell,just being English gets you 80% to a cap these days.

Who would you have him replace in our 11?

Well I'd be happy keeping the same starting XI from Sunday for the Arsenal game.

The lad has great skills and if he beefs up he'll have more power in his shots, I've not yet seen him put his foot through the ball and belt it. Going back a long way they called 18 year old Duncan Edwards "boom-boom" for his goals against Germany, Foden might never have that much power but at least I hope his shooting won't be tame.

It's not ideal he's 5th placed, having to get past 4 full internationals to get on the pitch. I don't know why people try to argue such obviously stupid positions on here sometimes.
Because he’s 18 and it doesn’t put too much pressure on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.