Joe Hart - thank you and good luck

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's official:

Good luck to him and thanks for the memories - both parties needed a permanent end to the relationship this summer, though, so a good move all round.

Hope he smashes it there. Feels a bit daft to say on form or on his day because hes been poor for so long but on his day hes better than both Heaton and Pope by some distance for me.

Served us well and if he ever wants to come back as a coach or ambassador in later life, surely our door will be open.

Not sure distribution was the real problem, Pep might have seen the last two seasons coming. I wish him well at Burnley and I recon this is best for him at the moment.

It always did him well when he was competing for a place, whether it was with Shay, Costel, or Willy, and it'll do him good competing with England's real first choice (Heaton, only injury cost him WC place) and third choice (Pope).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.