Which player will improve the most this season?

Depends if Pep actually plays Bernardo centrally or if he's kept out hugging the touchline. If he gets plenty of time centrally then he can be the best player in the league.

I think Mendy will be huge though if he can stay fit. To go from Delph, who couldn't really attack at all, to Mendy, who is full on rampage, will add a completely extra dimension to the team. Can't wait

I think it'll be Aguero.

A starting striker in a team this good, scoring this many goals under Pep should be getting 50 goals a season, and with his knee fixed up and better than ever, I think Sergio will do it this year.

Sterling's great return last season, Sané's recognition as YPOTY and the addition of Mahrez should help as well, more time spent focusing on how to stop them will mean less attention of Aguero.

Don't think Bernad need improving much he was a class act when we signed him and his first touch and close control is some.of tge best I habe seen in a blue short already last season, but does need more games in his better position inside rather than out wide.

Foden naturally to progress amd I think Laporte will gradually become the player his potential promised to be 2 years ago.
Jesus to imporve all round game also

I think De Bruyne.

I don't truly believe he's a real CM yet. Every now and again he'll still do something that's a bit questionable and you realise a lot of it stems from how he's not much over a year gone from being a wide attacking midfielder.

As last season went on, even though his performances dipped due to fatigue, he did seem to play more intelligently.

I think there's a ceiling higher up than we think with this guy.

Failing that, Walker or Aguero. Walker's had a lot of work to do to adapt this last year, also didn't benefit from being a bit overplayed and playing in an asymmetrical full back system all the time.

Aguero's got his knee fixed too. That could be big.

I suspect if we have another good season there'll be a lot of players improving in all honesty. I mean, who didn't improve last season to some degree of the players who featured last season?

John Stones
I think his confidence just looks sky high
Didn't get the credit he deserved for England in the summer as the press were wanking over Maguire but I thought he was much the better player.
Having the backing of Pep to play his game and not be slated for the odd mistake has really seen him mature
We saw it last season before his injury and I think this season we could really see him come of age
His reading of the game has improved and he just looks like he has an air of complete control and a supreme belief with the ball at his feet
The heir to Vinnie's throne

John Stones
I think his confidence just looks sky high
Didn't get the credit he deserved for England in the summer as the press were wanking over Maguire but I thought he was much the better player.
Having the backing of Pep to play his game and not be slated for the odd mistake has really seen him mature
We saw it last season before his injury and I think this season we could really see him come of age
His reading of the game has improved and he just looks like he has an air of complete control and a supreme belief with the ball at his feet
The heir to Vinnie's throne
I can't disagree with any of that mate. I can see him being played in Fernandino's position as well and looking like he could even be the heir to his throne. Whatever, Stones will be a natural captain in the future I think.

Laporte for me. Already he is looking like something very, very special. If he continues to improve as he has done working with Pep & the team so far, then watch out!

The fact that so many players have been mentioned on this thread shows how much better we could (will) play this season compared to last, which is frightening..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.