TV Games - Oct & Nov

brill
hotel in London £33
manchester for the dippers £25
and Mal for United £53

now to get the train tickets

Is it just me or we aren't as much on TV this year as we were last season? I mean three unchanged in Sept alone, only once on TV all month and now out of 6, we knew these three were always going to be on TV but then usually, they'd have 1 or 2 more, but none of those smaller games again ... and BT I think have only got one of our games in all of first four months ... just wondering, and given we're champion (and Centurions on top) I'd have thought we'd be getting picked more ...
Good!

More 15:00 Saturday games the better

Hopefully it makes for less empty seats n’all as people need to be at the games to watch them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great that the Champions are starting at home first game on TV as has been tradition......oh wait...
Why would you want us on earlier in the weekend when we’ve had a stunted pre-season? Other than the Arsenal game being moved to Monday night, 16:00 on the Sunday is just about bell the best slot we could get for an opening game

On the City app site our fixture times are all incorrect.
They are all one hour out; seems to be confusion about BST/GMT.
The Liverpool game ko is shown as 15.30 BST. We are in British Summer Time (GMT +1), so ko time is 16.30 BST (or 1530 GMT).
When the clocks change the time for the Southampton ko is shown as 1500 BST. It should read 1500 GMT. I guess this was done so our worldwide fan base can work out ko times but have failed miserably.
I know it's only a minor point but it's reflective of our web sites sloppiness. Simple idea: just put the time it will say on our watches when we ko , whilst we are stuck outside with Showsec trying to get in ;-)

On the City app site our fixture times are all incorrect.
They are all one hour out; seems to be confusion about BST/GMT.
The Liverpool game ko is shown as 15.30 BST. We are in British Summer Time (GMT +1), so ko time is 16.30 BST (or 1530 GMT).
When the clocks change the time for the Southampton ko is shown as 1500 BST. It should read 1500 GMT. I guess this was done so our worldwide fan base can work out ko times but have failed miserably.
I know it's only a minor point but it's reflective of our web sites sloppiness. Simple idea: just put the time it will say on our watches when we ko , whilst we are stuck outside with Showsec trying to get in ;-)

The ‘team’ who manage the fixture calendar mess(polite word) it up EVERY YEAR !

I have the PL calendar sync’d to my phone, much more reliable.

I visited the MCFC website in order to update my diary with fixture and TV coverage. The K.O. times on the website are different to the times given by BT Sport and SKY.
In fact the times are even different within the website. The "Fixture" section gives one KO time and the "News-Key Information" section has a different time.
Embarrassing our club should have such a poor website.

Why would you want us on earlier in the weekend when we’ve had a stunted pre-season? Other than the Arsenal game being moved to Monday night, 16:00 on the Sunday is just about bell the best slot we could get for an opening game
I think you're missing the point for me the Champions should open a new season at home.

Just realised the NFL is on at Wembley the same day as the Spurs game. It might make trains more expensive or busier although that starts at 1.30.

They're actually supposed to be playing NFL at the new Spurs ground 2 weeks before we play there. They've got a fancy pitch which moves meaning it wont get cut up, but Lille have got something similar where the pitch splits and they're always having problems with it.

Looking forward to seeing their new ground (if its finished), but expecting to pay £7 a pint or something stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.