Here we go...Scudamore wants to contrive a title race

Perhaps, like the former United manager Sir Alex he is a horse racing fan and wants teams graded to handicap them.
The best horses carry more weight so that the handicapper aims to get a dead heat of all horses at the finish.

Possibly we could deny the favourite teams the full quota of games, maybe the top 6 would lose 6 games with City losing 8 for making a mockery of the current system.
More likely a top 6 playoff.

I wonder why the French League have not thought of this ?

I watched his interview, it’s far fetched in the extreme to suggest he’s going to be putting obstacles in the way of us winning it at a canter.

He was actually very complimentary about us. The interviewer was asking him about us, basically provoking a controversial answer and Scudamore was having none of it, he said we won it with “excellence” and that we deserved it.

Of course he wants a competitive league, that’s what makes the PL the best to watch in the world, the competitiveness.

Him saying the other year that it’s good for the league to have a competitive United, surely that’s just obvious? If the most widely followed team is doing well, more people around the world will watch? I think he was just speaking as a commercially minded executive, not as some kind of over-arching evil cartoon villain.
Spot on Shael.We have far too many Mooners who find fault and so called "conspiracy" theories on how to stop us.Nothing wrong with what he said.

I watched his interview, it’s far fetched in the extreme to suggest he’s going to be putting obstacles in the way of us winning it at a canter.

He was actually very complimentary about us. The interviewer was asking him about us, basically provoking a controversial answer and Scudamore was having none of it, he said we won it with “excellence” and that we deserved it.

Of course he wants a competitive league, that’s what makes the PL the best to watch in the world, the competitiveness.

Him saying the other year that it’s good for the league to have a competitive United, surely that’s just obvious? If the most widely followed team is doing well, more people around the world will watch? I think he was just speaking as a commercially minded executive, not as some kind of over-arching evil cartoon villain.

That's what he wants you to believe... Mwahahaha

Hardly anything wrong with the refereeing lady year so I don't understand this conspiracy... Not only that, Liverpool have upped their hands this year so it already is looking competitive. I don't see any orchestrated thing that others do .. Not yet.

He kept fucking quiet whilst the rags were pissing it.
This is my issue, nobody gave a shit about competition when the dippers and rags ruled the roost for decades, all of a sudden they want things more competitive now City are ruling the roost, if the rags or dippers were doing what City are now, you wouldn't hear a peep out of him to the contrary...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.