Anyone else excited for autumn?

as a fisherman I love all the seasons ,it would be lovely to have the "four seasons" in the year though , cold snowy winter , bright colourful spring(favourite time of the year),lazy hazy summer,and autumns changes of colours and cooler.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of the autumn. It's been a great summer (for once), but I like it when the nights start drawing in and you can get your big coat out again.

Not me. Im a warm weather bloke, everything is easier. Feel fitter, more energy, more active. I hate winter the most though, full time work means you live life in the dark

Dont understand how anyone can enjoy grey drizzly miserable days, cant remember the last time I wore anything but shorts and its great.

Love Autumn from September right through to the new year, especially dark clear nights, Halloween, Bonfires, Christmas, Football, bit of stargazing, sitting in a warm house listening to the wind, warming food. Can't wait.

People who wish lovely warm weather to end are odd. What’s nicer than sitting outside on a long summers day with a nice drink.

Certainly not sitting inside with 6 hours of daylight. Go and live at the North Pole you weirdos.

People who wish lovely warm weather to end are odd. What’s nicer than sitting outside on a long summers day with a nice drink.

Certainly not sitting inside with 6 hours of daylight. Go and live at the North Pole you weirdos.

Thank you for those kind words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.