Talksport

Cundy has just said Liverpool now have the greatest ever premier league side.

Last year almost every pundit said City couldn’t be considered a great team until they won & retained the PL.

I must have missed Liverpool retaining the PL .... come to think of it I must have missed them winning the PL ....

Seems ‘The Greatest’ goal posts have been moved.

Just turned it on for the first time in ages whilst making my brekky. The first line I heard was something along the lines of "we're here with Alison" and thought the meant the Dippers new GK. Nope, it was the worlds worst journo (an award that is a highly competitive one) Alison Rudd. Managed to listen to around 10 seconds before I could turn the thing over. Talk sport featuring Rudd, a partnership made in red heaven.

Anyone hear that then they were doing a quiz and Brazil asked who stopped citys 18 game winning run the guy correctly said Palace and Brazil said no Liverpool. Dunno what they win its probably some wicks vouchers or something but theyve jobbed the lad there.

Durham and the idiot thick Yorkie concentrating on Everton, Fulham, West Ham and Wolves this afternoon.

Just a coincidence that talkshite has commentary of the Wolves-Everton game tomorrow teatime, then?

Durham and the idiot thick Yorkie concentrating on Everton, Fulham, West Ham and Wolves this afternoon.

Just a coincidence that talkshite has commentary of the Wolves-Everton game tomorrow teatime, then?
How the mighty rags have fallen, game day and no mention of tonight's game, usually a trick the do on us.

The wit and wisdom of gough;
Durham-‘so you’re writing Utd off for the title’?
Gough- ‘no I’m not writing them off, I think they’ll finish 2nd’

Anyone hear that then they were doing a quiz and Brazil asked who stopped citys 18 game winning run the guy correctly said Palace and Brazil said no Liverpool. Dunno what they win its probably some wicks vouchers or something but theyve jobbed the lad there.
I heard this. I was shouting at the radio. Him and Ally Mc on the Glenfiddich

The wit and wisdom of gough;
Durham-‘so you’re writing Utd off for the title’?
Gough- ‘no I’m not writing them off, I think they’ll finish 2nd’
Did he ever get hit in the head by a cricket ball?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.