Arsenal away tickets

Does anyone have spaces on their coach going from Manchester area to arsenal away for reasonable price?

We are in Bury so anywhere reasonably close.

Not to bore you with a sob story, but have just found out I'm being deported as of the 21st (visa issues with my company which had previously assured me another 12-24 months in the UK), so am desperate to get to one last game before then. Made plenty last year but didn't even consider trying to join the shit-fight for Arsenal until now.

Any spares would be a dream, can transfer or meet at the ground.
Cheers

Still searching for a spare lads.

Cheers.

what do you think we did when we were young? well i'll tell you, we waited our turn.
You're right, when I started going to away games in the 70s it was possible to become a "regular" season ticket holder after about 5 years; which then gave equal access to tickets. Unfortunately, under the current points system, waiting your turn just results in the points gap getting wider and wider!

You're right, when I started going to away games in the 70s it was possible to become a "regular" season ticket holder after about 5 years; which then gave equal access to tickets. Unfortunately, under the current points system, waiting your turn just results in the points gap getting wider and wider!

Shame we had 1000 empty there on our first visit, no waiting needed not so long ago in 2007 for almost any game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.