Premier League Games 10/11/12 August 2018

Leicester are huffing and puffing without really looking iike scoring. The rags you just know are going to grind it out and probably score another two in the second half.

He means he'd rather be stuck in a scenario whereby a 6 pointer would be against United rather than Liverpool, as we have a greater chance of beating United based on respective styles and standards of play, also accounting for recent history.

Although, we shouldn't fear anyone at this stage, I doubt we do.
Its easier than that - crush all of them!
Like cornflakes on the kitchen floor

cartoon+-+drowning+rat.gif

It's a 38 match season though. This isn't tennis, or a cup competition. Liverpool haven't shown that they're consistent enough to challenge for a league title. Some of the players at United have. I'm not sure i would want the team that finished 2nd last season to play well because "the rags in good form might beat Liverpool in a match and take 3 points off of them."
I agree
Have you tried shaving your pubes?
I don't believe in giving out likes, but I want you to know you're so so close to getting one :).
Its easier than that - crush all of them!
Like cornflakes on the kitchen floor
I agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.