Anyone else excited for autumn?

:)

My favourite month is May. Gardens coming to life. Longer days. Summer approaching. Lifting PL trophies.

Football season ending. Football plays such a huge part in my life - I enjoy the social interaction at games, I see my Dad more, I enjoy the non league games and also watching my kids play. I just enjoy life so much more when I have a game to look forward to.

Dont understand how anyone can enjoy grey drizzly miserable days, cant remember the last time I wore anything but shorts and its great.
Me too, had trousers on once for a 'do' I went too apart from that I haven't had anything other than shorts on since around early/mid April.

As I go away early October to Greece I'm hoping to last until the middle of that month until I put my legs away.

The trouble with hot weather is that there is so much revolting flesh on display (male + female) in the high street , flesh that should be put back under layers of clothing.

Men in singlets, fat wobbly women.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.