John Maddock

Indeed he did ;) Played in THAT game for Luton along with his assistant David Moss and Paul Walsh

Yep, Horton was the midfield water-carrier in an exciting Luton side inc not only Moss and Walsh but Ricky Hill, Brian Stein..and prob a bit later Mark Stein...Jake Findlay in goal around that time i think..

Just seen MEN and it says he's died .
He was a major player in advertisement on football shirts .
He set up the Hitachi deal for Liverpool .
Condolences to his family .

Swales was taking a lot of flack at the time and employed Maddox to deflect it. Remember listening to Radio Manchester one Saturday morning and Maddox came on air live while traveling "somewhere down south " saying he was on his way to interview a top named manager. Enter Brian Who!!!!

He helped hugely in getting our owners.

He's great!

Exactly. Let's not forget he also tried to buy the Dippers but was given the KB. When tgey get too big for their net spend boots, i remind them of this, and where the could be if the Sheikh had taken over!

All part and parcel of what makes us this fuckin spectacular club we are!

Imagine being part of the weird cult that is liverpool ? An odd love in despite all there crimes.

Give me a history that includes the likes of bribe taking billy meredith who went to the rags but still came back a hero. A former german prisoner of war in Bert. A wig wearing wanker in Swales who employed someone like Maddocks to do his shitty work . A skint Thai who promised the earth, mars, and more ... etc etc any day of the week!

Its City ... innit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.