FC United Thread

100% record. Played 3 lost 3.
1,656 there. They need (I think) 2,500 to break even and that is 2 home games this season both with 1,600 attendances.

Going to be a big white elephant in Moston soon....

They won’t exist in 5 years.

100% record. Played 3 lost 3.
1,656 there. They need (I think) 2,500 to break even and that is 2 home games this season both with 1,600 attendances.

Going to be a big white elephant in Moston soon....
And it’s odds on that most,if not all, of the dodgy “loyal supporting” scroates that did turn up never paid a penny to get in either

And Salford Shitty lost as well. Wrong thread I know but both are Raggy scum as far as I am concerned.

Correct, Salford changed their shirts to Red ffs.

Didnt see any City fans the first time I went there pre takeover but theres been a few turn up the last 3 times Ive been post takeover.

Dont understand it but each to their own.

Edit : For clarity Im a Manc who follows City and Darlington FC (cos of my Mum)....long story.

Correct, Salford changed their shirts to Red ffs.

Didnt see any City fans the first time I went there pre takeover but theres been a few turn up the last 3 times Ive been post takeover.

Dont understand it but each to their own.
As a Salford Blue myself I have no affinity to that club and the presence of the Crass of 92 has put the final nail in it.

it will be green fields again

it will be green fields again

pallet park united your falling a part

They won’t exist in 5 years.
I estimate not even 2 years!
I was (at the time of the planning) a resident near to the ground for 19 years. All my objections were too conveniently and too easily dismissed as being from a Bitter Blue - they never were. This is a football club built on sand. All style but no substance. They depended on outside funding to survive. Having worked in the voluntary sector for 20 years before I emigrated, there is only so much money you can attract.... there simply isn't one non league football club out there running at break even.... I knew this, local residents knew this.... but Mancheter city council for whatever reason pulled their pants down and said take what you want..... It doesn't make me feel big headed to say ''I told you so'' because the damage has been done.... the club go tits up and the local residents are left with an eye sore and white elephant......
Would love to have NorthManc7 / Sez come on here and give us his ''all is rosy in the Rag Socks garden.....''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.