Bernardo Silva - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think Bernardo is as good as David. Perhaps not as accomplished. They gave different skull spikes. Dave's vision is a spike. His calmness and possession skill are also spikes. Bernardo might be one of maybe 5 players with better ball control than Dave. That's unheard of. And most of the other 4 are Spanish. Bernardo is a far better dribbler. A better shooter, and calmer I .front of goal. His vision is almost as good as Dave, his timing isn't anywhere close. But that tends to improve with time.

My initial sense of Bernardo ( From his first 2 years at Monaco) was that he has the potential to be Dave's successor. But I must admit since getting here, I am vegbeginn to lean towards Tevez City's position that he in fact has the potential to better than Dave.

He is a bit more of a slightly less athletic Messi than I gave him credit for. So he has the potential to embody Dave's intelligence and play but with more production.

It will be special if he reaches his peak
can't you post something i disagree with i want a debate lol?

I personally think Bernardo is as good as David. Perhaps not as accomplished. They gave different skull spikes. Dave's vision is a spike. His calmness and possession skill are also spikes. Bernardo might be one of maybe 5 players with better ball control than Dave. That's unheard of. And most of the other 4 are Spanish. Bernardo is a far better dribbler. A better shooter, and calmer I .front of goal. His vision is almost as good as Dave, his timing isn't anywhere close. But that tends to improve with time.

My initial sense of Bernardo ( From his first 2 years at Monaco) was that he has the potential to be Dave's successor. But I must admit since getting here, I am vegbeginn to lean towards Tevez City's position that he in fact has the potential to better than Dave.

He is a bit more of a slightly less athletic Messi than I gave him credit for. So he has the potential to embody Dave's intelligence and play but with more production.

It will be special if he reaches his peak
Good post.
I think Bernardo was only slightly behind David but is only 24 (yesterday) and he will improve. He's going to be an amazing player for us.

Bernardo is class - but he's not a winger in the style of football we play (our wingers hug the line and have blistering pace which they use to beat the opposition and make deadly crosses - that's not at all Bernardo's forte).

Playing as a central AM, he's at home and will kill the opposition with his deft passing.

Just when I predicted he would improved the most this season. Pretty lousy first half. Probably be subbed off for KDB soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.