Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

To his credit, he did make an amazing call for the Aguero title winner.

I rarely get to watch Tyler though (I'm across the pond), but when I get the chance, I'll pay more attention with an eye toward's detecting biased calls.
To his credit? bollocks,he was doing what he should do with no bias as it was unexpected,he has never done anything like that for us in the last 6 yrs

To his credit? bollocks,he was doing what he should do with no bias as it was unexpected,he has never done anything like that for us in the last 6 yrs
His call on the Aguero goal was phenomenally good whatever you think of him. His job? - certainly so; - but the call? - amazing!

Considering the magnitude of the goal, he'd be an ever bigger **** than we think, if he hadn't glorified it.
Plus it wouldn't have looked good, if he missed that opportunity.
Agreed.

I'm not citing the call as evidence of lack of bias in the above posts - but nonetheless - that call was one of the best calls in all of sport ever.

His call on the Aguero goal was phenomenally good whatever you think of him. His job? - certainly so; - but the call? - amazing!
You have said you have barely heard him so don't do your usual trick of knowing better than us in the UK who get him every week,whilst i'm at it we don't want to keep hearing what the dippers you know think

You have said you have barely heard him so don't do your usual trick of knowing better than us in the UK who get him every week,whilst i'm at it we don't want to keep hearing what the dippers you know think
Passive aggressive much? Or is this another one of your "humorous" posts?

Funny, we’ve never had any trouble knocking goals past the best goalkeeper in the world , how many is it now 20 ? 30 ? The trick is to put them either side of him .

Or, as Edin Dzeko showed, hit it straight at him and watch him jump out of the way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.