Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Just don't like dippers this dippers that non stop and you know better about things you are barely exposed to and correcting us here all the time
Uh... are you in the correct thread? This is about Martin Tyler and his possible bias - which in fact seems supported by numerous Internet posts and which I've already stated.

The "I hate LIverpool thread" and "I will accuse anyone of saying anything at all positive about Liverpool as being a Liverpool supporter"... is alas... not here.

Uh... are you in the correct thread? This is about Martin Tyler and his possible bias - which in fact seems supported by numerous Internet posts and which I've already stated.

The "I hate LIverpool thread" and will accuse anyone of saying anything at all positive about Liverpool as being a Liverpool supporter... is alas... not here.
At least you have moved out of the dipper thread

peace out

Just don't like dippers this dippers that non stop and you know better about things you are barely exposed to and correcting us here all the time

You go to the same amount of games as the man you are cristising just because he doesn’t live here. Easily the worst poster on here you, get away with murder

What Manchester or City things have you ever been exposed to outside your armchair in whatever place you’re from?

The Vardy goal was indeed terribly announced by Tyler...
Tyler's claim not to be a United Fan:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5320762/martin-tyler-rmanchester-united-woking-fan/

I haven't had the opportunity (I"m in the states) to watch enough of Tyler's calls to form an opinion - but the total lack of emotion following Vardy's goal is strange.
John Motson claimed to support Barnet throughout his career. When he retired he admitted he had secretly always been a Chelsea fan.

I'm sure Tyler supports one of our bitter rivals, (likely the rags), he can't hide his inherent bias from the tone of voice in his City commentaries. I switch off the volume these days to avoid his voice. I can't stand him. (I feel the same way about Alan Green).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.