Status
Not open for further replies.
This game was brought to you by the letter "B."

B for Bus.
B for Boring.

And the letter "L."

L for Logjam.
L for Lucky.

The Peg-splosion has been delayed; stay tuned for fireworks.

I’ve just read Pogba’s interview.
There’s an absolute shitstorm brewing in Trafford. One of either peg or pog HAS to leave.

I’ve just read Pogba’s interview.
There’s an absolute shitstorm brewing in Trafford. One of either peg or pog HAS to leave.
I've thought that eversince Maureen brought him off the bench in the second half v Valencia at prawn triffid. No words of encouragement, no pat on the back to gee him up , not even eye contact between them. Maureen just scornfully barked instuctions at him. The body language was fuckin' giving it away that they can't stand each other.

Had Pogba signed for us, Pep would have had him champing at the bit every game looking a thouroghbred instead of the donkey he has been under 'Borinho'. Most rags I've spoken to want the not so special one gone ASAP. He's doing a good job at fucking them up even further IMO.

The rags are in major trouble, so much so, that if they are your nearest rival, then you can get your pipe and slippers out.

Here's the thing..... the media keep spouting out that Maureen needs a title challenge, therefore, older players are acceptable, as effectively he needs to get to first base.
The medIa totally back the "go for the older experIenced player" to win the league.

Last season, they increased their average squad age, while City reduced theirs.....
Almost every player (That didn't want to sign anyway), where high 20's, early 30's..... why are they going down this route???????
Because it is all that Maureen knows......an experienced spine (Terry, Lampard etc)..the fact that previously, he has singled out every player that he has brought through the youths..FFs........doesn't he realise by highlighting the fact, almost makes the situation worse.

Anyway....to say that the rags are in your shadow is now an understatement...the press even bow down to your prowess..
And any football family can't help but enjoy watching you.... you are that good...and entertaining....

The very opposite of your "quiet neighbours", and if Chelsea sort themselves out, they may struggle for 4th.
Here's hoping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.