Best chippy

The best I ever had was when I was a kid in Woodhouse Park .....Colin's chippy near to the Cornishman pub ....I am sure if there is anyone on here who grew up near there will agree ...... on my last visit to UK I went in Whittakers in Cheadle Hulme which was good too

Never went in the chippy but had many a good night in the Cornishman disco. Remember going one Friday night for swift one after work and waking up on a coach at Watford Gap on the way to Brighton for an unmemorable 0 - 0. Can’t recall the year but there was still a big hole in the front of the Grand Hotel.

Got to be honest, the idea of having a mug of tea with any meal (other than breakfast) just seems fucking weird to me.

I pick my daughter up from Carlisle often during term time - on the way back over the A69 you pass Haltwhistle - go into town and go to the Fryery Chip Shop - the best I have ever had and I live near Whitby where quality fish and chips are just a given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.