Premier League Games 10/11/12 August 2018

Also Noble is a Championship player. No way on Earth should he be a starting midfield captain in the Prem.

I’ve seen snails move faster!

I hate these cünts far more than I hate Utd. It’s actually not even close. I’m getting angry just watching them. Everything about them is detestable.
unfortunately we play a style which is perfect for them against us, so we will be up against it every time we face them

Thought West Ham would have had a go at Liverpool with pellegrini in charge now,but they look even worse than last season although it’s only the first game ...

Just got to stay in the game till last 10 mins Liverpool get anointed they’ll run riot. Not impressed with West Ham work rate.

unfortunately we play a style which is perfect for them against us, so we will be up against it every time we face them
And us them. If our midfield stopped shitting themselves every time Henderson and Milner ran at them at 100mph and our defenders stopped shitting themselves every time the front three ran at them at 100mph and everyone just stayed calm and passed the ball well, we’d do alright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.