Match Thread | Arsenal vs Manchester City (12/08/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only saw the last 15 minutes of the first half.

By the sounds of it, we were playing well until I tuned in. Typical.

I sense there’s a goal in this for Arsenal. If I’m right, I hope it’s not a sucker punch at 0-1.

Mahrez, Laporte, Aguero and Stones have all been impressive from the little I’ve seen.
Turn off again then!! ;)

Mendy looked shit at defending every time i seen him
Great at crossing though
Needs to sharpen up quick or it will be league cup for him!

I don't think we've been anywhere near as bad as some (not all) of you are making out. Sterling has shown a further lease on life, plus Walker, Stones and Laporte have been very encouraging.

I expect we'll play with a bit of a rocket up our arses at the start of this half.

We have been by far the best side I've seen this weekend.

Just a bit sloppy here & there.

We started well, but faded by being frequently unable to string more than a handful of passes together. Pep doesn’t look too happy. Swap Gundogan for De Bruyne and we’ll improve. Sterling, Walker, Stones and Laporte have been decent. Hopefully Sane comes on mid-way through the second half to test Arsenal’s legs.

I will be pissed if we don’t take 3 points today.

Ilkay very poor but do we even have another dm ? This is exactly why we needed good cover for fern.

Surprised how quiet Silva is and Mendy just needs to calm down.

We need to be more ruthless. We outclass them all over the park

Cmon city

Gundogan is just not good enough for us..
We need Kev at half time and give Silva another 20 mins to show what he can do. If not.. well we have Leroy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.