Match Thread | Arsenal vs Manchester City (12/08/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd keep Mahrez on, get rid of Gundog and bring Kev on. We'd become way more dangerous I reckon. Not sure what to do about Mendy's Positioning though

Mahrez will be a great addition. He's just not quite at it yet, neither is most of the team yet.

Our midfield hasn’t had any control really. People can slag me off all they like but it’s true. We attacked the wide areas really well for 20 mins, but since then it’s been quite an uneventful match. Mendy is downright terrifying in possession, he needs to improve. Fancy us to win this 2-0 after some tasty subs come on.

I won’t be slagging you off, because that’s exactly the problem. Our midfield is non existant.

Our midfield hasn’t had any control really. People can slag me off all they like but it’s true. We attacked the wide areas really well for 20 mins, but since then it’s been quite an uneventful match. Mendy is downright terrifying in possession, he needs to improve. Fancy us to win this 2-0 after some tasty subs come on.
In fairness against this opposition we don't really need a strong midfield, because as weak or inept (say what you will) our midfield is Arsenals is absolutely non existent, especially when we gave the possession that we do and we choose to attack down the flanks.

Hopefully Pep will give them some insightful direction at halftime. 3-0 final score?

Sterling has carried on if not improved his form from last year, aguero looks sharp and we have stones back to his best and looks solid along with Laporte. Dinho never misses a beat. Lots of positives with so little pre season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.