Arsenal(A) - Post Match Thread

I agree about Laporte and Stones; I thought they were very good. I can say fantastic long-term partnership developing between them. And as they’re both only 24, they could be our first-choice pairing for a good decade.
Yes mate,didn’t want to go to far over the top with their performances I thought they were brilliant snuffed out everything bar what Mendy and Ederson give up a few times hahaha ..

Back in my youth - many years ago - they didn’t publish a table until after the third game had been played, so on that basis, Raheem is still top of the League.

;-)
I remember that! Couldn't wait to get the Football Pink after the third game to see the table.

Still, it's nice that the modern way allowed United to briefly experience being top of the league. Bless.

Still WD40 time.

All things considered, better than Brighton away last year.

I have long pined for the days when City win with some sort of regularity away at Arsenal and Anfield, so, in that context, I am delighted with today's victory.

Now we need to go an win one of the few games didn't win last season (Huddersfield at home).

Good time to play the Goons , new manager and tactics , new players , this result was never in doubt , we were ring rusty final ball and finishing not up to speed but the desire of the players is there for all to see , thought Sterling was superb today , and the rest of the players played well within themselves .If the Dippers want to take our title they will have to win 30 games or more , so they will need plenty more of the blatantly offside goals that they got today.

Considering who wasn't playing, that wasn't too bad. Arsenal aren't the force they used to be (far from it, if we're being honest), but it still won't be an easy place to go to this season. Delighted for Raz, with all the bullshit he has to put up with.

Still WD40 time.

All things considered, better than Brighton away last year.

I have long pined for the days when City win with some sort of regularity away at Arsenal and Anfield, so, in that context, I am delighted with today's victory.

Now we need to go an win one of the few games didn't win last season (Huddersfield at home).

I wish we weren't playing those miserable bus parking ****s first home game.

Good time to play the Goons , new manager and tactics , new players , this result was never in doubt , we were ring rusty final ball and finishing not up to speed but the desire of the players is there for all to see , thought Sterling was superb today , and the rest of the players played well within themselves .If the Dippers want to take our title they will have to win 30 games or more , so they will need plenty more of the blatantly offside goals that they got today.
Well they will get better but it was bad luck to get a difficult away game when most of our players are not fully fit. Huge result.

Put pressure on the rest immediately.

Next weekend:

Chelsea v Arsenal
Palace v Liverpool (Monday)

I wish we weren't playing those miserable bus parking ****s first home game.

I think that may be the type of game where Mahrez will make a difference. Hopefully a comfortable win to put some pressures on the dippers the following night at Selhurst

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.