Ilkay Gundogan - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elective cosmetic surgery is not quite the same as his previous knee injuries to be fair.

I don't think that should cause it tbh. He was at the World Cup & a nose job shouldn't stop him from keeping fit when he got back.

Especially as he is one of the players who needs to really fight his way into the team.

I was expecting him to be yards sharper than last season tbh. He looked like a veteran, on the pitch, to me.
hes had no pre season and had an operation ffs,try running with a fucked up nose.

Thought he improved in the second half, he must of got a bollocking off Pep.

First game of the season for everyone though so not going to start looking for negatives.

You are not serious surely ?
what was it you thought I wasn't being serious about ?

no preseason or a fucked up nose,and I don't think he had a bad game at all.your obviously looking for a scapegoat,hows about ferna he was as "bad" if not worse.
it was the first game after a very short pre season a game in which none of our players got out of 2nd gear after the first 20 mins,against a team who were up for it with a new manager

what was it you thought I wasn't being serious about ?

no preseason or a fucked up nose,and I don't think he had a bad game at all.your obviously looking for a scapegoat,hows about ferna he was as "bad" if not worse.
it was the first game after a very short pre season a game in which none of our players got out of 2nd gear after the first 20 mins,against a team who were up for it with a new manager

Fernandinho had a great game imo.

So no.

I thought Gundogan was making most of the team run further than they would othercwise have to do & was mostly quite poor on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.