Arsenal(A) - Post Match Thread

i wouldnt say very poor. arsenal barely even had a shot on goal. 2-0, we battered them for most of the game. if thats very poor, then my god i can't wait to see the reaction to when we actually are poor.

we didnt look troubled really at all.
Yes agree we didn’t really look troubled and when we did it was our own doing really. We can and will play so much better than we did today.

At times in the first half we were superb, but the old problem of abject wastefulness was apparent in the final third.

Second half we were scrappy and Edersons clownery once again is worrying...it seems I am one of very few blues who are yet to be convinced by him. Time will tell, but he needs to cut it out.

The sloppiness in the second half at least gave the back line a good workout and they looked very good.

Of course they will say Arsenal need time as the new manager has to do his job, What about the new manager effect, like for example when Pep joined us did we not win the first few games?? At the end of the day Arsenal will finish in the top six and not many will go there and beat them. First game or not Rags and Scouces would certainly have been hoping Arsenal could get something today as they would see it as a fixture where we may slip, as we will when they go there.

All in all a more than decent start 3 points a tough away done with, and no early hope given to the red filth either end of the East Lancs road.

A proper average performance that we certainly got away with.

Ederson was average and a better side would have punished us. I'm convinced we'll get much better but there's a few who need to improve.

I'm stunned anyone has question marks over Ederson. He was absolutely outstanding last season, and looking at recent goalkeeper transfers, he's a fucking steal. Not great today, but there were a few.

I'm stunned anyone has question marks over Ederson. He was absolutely outstanding last season, and looking at recent goalkeeper transfers, he's a fucking steal. Not great today, but there were a few.
Genuinely think Ederson was just getting bored today :) We were being complacent for big parts of the game today, Players knowing we were the superior team. We didn't have to get out of 3rd gear today to win the game. I'm sure Pep would of being furious I'm thar aspect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.