Sergio Agüero - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had tried to square it and played a poor pass on the run, he would have been crucified for not having a crack.

He is an old fashioned striker, who has shown he is not nearly as greedy as some people think he is, so I would expect him to have a crack 9 times out of 10. This might have been the 1, but I’m not going to second guess the best striker we have EVER had, especially after a performance like today.

He has become a much improved player under Pep, and is still knocking them in for fun. As Martha Stewart would say, “That’s a good thing!”

He had a solid game, pressing from the front and linking up well. But that pass needs to be made, i don't care if he's a striker or he's entitled to it. Against great teams, that play could be the difference.

Greedy f*cker , but i wouldnt swap him far any other forward in the world , apparently he has been carrying a niggling knee injury for a couple of years now and it was sorted in the summer , he looks a lot more mobile and will terrorise defenders this season , if he can avoid major injuries he will notch 30 goals this season.
Not always he isn’t, early on in the match, at 0-0, he tried a pass to put Raz through when he himself was much better placed for a shot at goal, which totally went t*ts up, so I guess he justified himself, in his own mind at least, by reasoning he was never going to risk the same thing happening again. My only question to Sergio, being, forget not passing to KDB, Czech was on the floor, why the hell didn’t you dink it over the top of him, rather than trying to stick it past his left hand, low, into the corner of the net?

Had he passed and Kev had missed he'd get pelters for not shooting.

If he starts, which I think he should, against Huddersfield he'll have another Leicester-esque performance imo.

It's ridiculous,sergio is our greatest ever goalscorer,he has got there by relying on his instincts in the main,in hindsight he could have passed but we won so who cares honestly
Plenty of life left in him,surely even the clueless can see that

Had he passed and Kev had missed he'd get pelters for not shooting.

If he starts, which I think he should, against Huddersfield he'll have another Leicester-esque performance imo.

Nah, can’t accept this. I’m not that miffed that he didn’t pass it, but no doubt he should have. To now explain it by saying if Kev would have missed Aguero would get pellers, nonsense. Passing was the right play in that situation and he didn’t make the right decision. If Kev would’ve missed, it would’ve been on him. In real honesty at 1-0 he should have definitely passed it as the game was still the balance. At 2-0 or any other favorable score line, I’m fine with him taking the shot but at 1-0, you gotta kill the game off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.