United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see James Wilson has gone on loan to Aberdeen. Ah, the good old days when he was the latest prodigy off the production line...

City struggle if you sit back?

Literally every team we played against last season put 10 men behind the ball and we got 100 points...

Shows how f*cking they are...Saying they are the only side with Plan B's and C's and in the same sentence saying 'If we can sort out our Plan A'...So they don't have a Plan A that's effective but they have a Plan B and C????? Moron.

TThey look as crap as last season, surely they can’t rag their way to top 4 again playing like that?
Honestly think it'll be a very easy year to get top 4 with Spurs going full Levy, while Arsenal and Chelsea spend the first half of the season struggling to come to terms with new playing styles.

Due to me not watching the rags Ive not seen the Fred incident which from all accounts should have been a sending off going of the posts on this thread, yesterday I watched sly sports news for hours saw knob heads penalty take and their shit 2nd goal but you've guessed it never showed you this incident once.its fucking scandalous what them twats get away with you watch one late challenge by one of our players today and it will be headline news for the next week.

Remember when Sergio was judged to have 'elbowed' a player (West Ham game?) - it was front page news. Not a word on Fred.

Think the penny has dropped on ragcafe......

Their squad is insane, it's unfair at this point.

The only weakness that I can see is that if Fernandinho goes down they have no quality replacement at this stage. Jorginho would have been perfect.

Their attacking options are obscene:
Aguero, Jesus
Sterling, Silva x2, KBD, Sane, Mahrez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.