Huddersfield (H) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone needs minutes. We all know Huddersfield will make zero attempts to attack like last year. This for me is a game why we brought Mahrez in. Can create something out of nothing. Go all out attack. I’d play:

Ederson

Walker Otamendi Kompany Mendy

Gundogan

Mahrez B.Silva KDB Sterling

Aguero

Only saw a few highlights of their game at the weekend but they gave Chelsea a few scares before the goals. Hoping for a better result than City had against them last season. (Most memorable one involving a Huddersfield team ended 39-4, mind that was a win for Swinton R.L. back in Albert Blan's day.)

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Laporte

Sterling
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Mendy

Mahrez
Aguero
Jesus

I realise that they were fighting relegation last season and it was baking hot but it was the most boring frustrating game I think I watched last year. I hope we score early and batter them.

We need an early goal, no stupid mistakes at the back and more clinical finishing. These are the games where we have a chance to try and build up a nice goal difference.

Along with Cardiff I wouldn't be upset if they go down. In fact, I'd be delighted.

Same team as Arsenal except Kev for Gundogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.