This Cesspit of a City

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
So you just crack a joke to avoid dealing with the point in hand?

I met loads of Mancs during my first spell here and heard the same story again, again and again. Everybody indifferent and resistant to conversation from a stranger.

I was befriended on my first night out in Failsworth and was offered the hand of friendship in Clayton pre and post match. Doesn’t happen in Clapham!
Failsworth/Newton Heath? Clayton??? They were just blagging you mate.

Lulling you into a false sense of security before they dip your pockets. (Humour alert)

You're right about cockneys though ...weird miserable cunts

That list is a joke! I’ve only been to 5 of the Top 10, but even those are out of order IMHO.

As to Manchester, I’ll leave the Mancs that live there to decide. From reading the MUEN every day, I can only say...not right now, thanks!
Well my house is on the market, only a 10 mins walk through the joys of Oldham & a 25-30 mins tram journey into town so perhaps this sort of stuff will generate a sale...

it's pretty shit over near Hope hospital as well when I've been visiting ;)
I live just outside Chicago, so call me back when you have 40...yes, FORTY...shootings in the city in one weekend!

Oh, and the previous weekend was WORSE!!!

I guess there was a reason they based the TV show “E.R.” In Chicago...they were never going to run out of cases!!!

Thankfully, I’m in the leafy suburbs!

The solution to the Cesspit is there blues get out and vote for Corbyn stop letting these Tory's and Blarites fleece the country.

That list is a joke! I’ve only been to 5 of the Top 10, but even those are out of order IMHO.

As to Manchester, I’ll leave the Mancs that live there to decide. From reading the MUEN every day, I can only say...not right now, thanks!

Had to do a double take with that list, I've been to one city in the top ten, but seven in the bottom ten.

My mother warned me about crap life choices ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.