******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
You watch the videos and it’s doesnt matter if he was provoked he was hitting punching people who was not fighting back anyone else would been found guilty! I thought he would found guilty and have a suspended sentence with community service thrown in.

You watch the videos and it’s doesnt matter if he was provoked he was hitting punching people who was not fighting back anyone else would been found guilty! I thought he would found guilty and have a suspended sentence with community service thrown in.

Same. Echoes of Gerrard a few years ago so nothing surprises me anymore.

Provoked by people coming at him with a bottle and a metal bar.

The luckiest person is Alex Hales I think, people do serious time for kicking people in the head and he doesn't seem to have been charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.