Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

The one mitigating factor for Sterling's goal yesterday is that the rebound off the microphone meant it wasn't immediately clear Sterling had scored. The evidence for that is that Guardiola's immediate reaction was to put his hands on his head thinking it had missed, before he celebrated a moment later. Doesn't alter the point that Tyler has been muted when City score generally, but yesterday I can see there could be a legitimate reason for it.
It was worse for us at the other end of the stadium, talk about a delayed reaction, we thought it had it the post, seemed like about 10 seconds at the time but was probably more like 2 before we started celebrating ;-)

To be fair so did half the lads on our bench.

One thing I liked about Tyler on Sunday is that he said about us time wasting; “City don’t need to do this do they? They’ve got much more class than to waste time”

He’s right n’all
I honestly thought that was a daft comment. We're a winning team and no different than everyone else.
We've not been sent by God himself to display football virtues to the world

An absolute disgrace today. The comments on how Liverpool might be more tired as they played Wednesday and making an excuse for the first penalty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.