Spurs’ new stadium

Blame key safety systems when in reality the stadium is nowhere near ready. Didn't even see any grass growing on the recent drone update and not all the seats are in and that's just what can be seen Outside it is still a construction site not ready for any public yet

The project time scale was too ambitious, as another poster implied if they had asked for permission to play at Wembley for 1.5 seasons then the answer would probably have been no you will have to make it two seasons, so let it appear to be a delay and seek permission for a further batch of games. The PL should now say all season at Wembley to make it fair for all clubs.

I would stand very firm on this one if I was City. We would get the chance to play 4 homes on the bounce in late October/Early November but the counter to that would be that 4 of our last 5 games would be away from home and there would be a whole month between our penultimate and final home fixture of the season

At a time when we are hopefully playing very important European games too, the more home games the better. Also the reverse fixture date is Easter weekend so train tickets, hotels etc will all be more expensive.

At a time when we are hopefully playing very important European games too, the more home games the better. Also the reverse fixture date is Easter weekend so train tickets, hotels etc will all be more expensive.

And likely to be hit by Engineering works as it's not Semi Final weekend or Marathon weekend

Blame key safety systems when in reality the stadium is nowhere near ready. Didn't even see any grass growing on the recent drone update and not all the seats are in and that's just what can be seen Outside it is still a construction site not ready for any public yet

The project time scale was too ambitious, as another poster implied if they had asked for permission to play at Wembley for 1.5 seasons then the answer would probably have been no you will have to make it two seasons, so let it appear to be a delay and seek permission for a further batch of games. The PL should now say all season at Wembley to make it fair for all clubs.
Spurs had an option to stay at Wembley but didn't take it up. Not sure, but don't think the PL have the authority to dictate to Wembley who should play there. Irrespective of who's fault it is, Spurs should be sanctioned and no other club suffer a detriment with fixture changes etc.

You can test things like turnstile operation, fire alarms, sprinklers, internal communications systems, public address, evacuation procedures etc individually but in a real emergency all those aspects need to work in conjunction with each other and for whatever reason I'd guess that didn't happen correctly in their system test.

The company responsible for nearly all those services is based on Grimshaw Lane, a few hundred yards from ours. I can see the midnight oil being burnt there....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.